Career Opportunities at IMAIM CAPITAL
We’re currently looking for driven, conscientious, individuals to join our team in the following role:
Property Manager Assistant
The property manager assistant is the first point of contact for tenants and serves as the liaison for property repairs and maintenance procedures. The role requires the ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with vendors and tenants, and any other person or group involved with properties managed by IMAIM CAPITAL.
The property manager assistant is responsible for managing office activities such as coordinating cleaning services, receiving packages, purchasing and maintaining supplies.
The property manager assistant will work in an office setting and be heavily dependent on technology (computer, smartphone, tablet, copy/scan/fax) to perform their duties.
- Receive all telephone calls, texts, emails, and in-person visits.
- Listen to tenant requests, concerns and comments. Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Answer questions for tenants about repairs, rent, policies, etc.
- Quickly report and assign work orders to maintenance team.
- Send out communications to tenants to ensure policies and rules are being followed. Address specific tenants about non-complying actions (via phone, emails, or text messages).
- Ensure maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents and/or maintenance team.
- Maintain open and constant communication with Property Manager and
- Maintenance Supervisor, as well as with vendors and contractors.
- Coordinate common areas maintenance activities with contractors (janitorial, landscaping, waste management, pest control, etc.)
- Assist property manager with make-ready projects.
- Operate CRM software to record, store and analyze information.
- Maintain accurate resident contact information.
- Log all events (calls, texts, emails) and work order updates.
- Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the software system.
- Follow up with accounting department about invoices from vendors or contractors.
- Provide general clerical assistance at the office.
- Attend events as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assume Manager’s duties in absence of immediate supervisor in accordance with company guidelines.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the team.
- Competence in operation of telephone, copy machine, facsimile, personal computer/tablet, and mobile phones.
- Familiar with cloud based software such as Salesforce (or other CRM systems), Google Drive, and other online storage software (dropbox, etc.).
- Must possess a positive attitude towards learning new skills.
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times
- A minimum of one-year experience in a customer service related industry.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Business-level English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We welcome anyone interested in the position listed above to contact us using the form below.