Career Opportunities at IMAIM CAPITAL
We’re currently looking for driven, conscientious, individuals to join our team in the following role:
IMAIM CAPITAL is a private equity real estate investment firm in Miami, Florida that specializes in identifying, acquiring and managing commercial real estate opportunities for institutional/accredited investors and family offices. IMAIM CAPITAL manages a portfolio of over a dozen multi-family housing buildings with more than one hundred tenants.
The bookkeeper creates and manages all financial transactions for the various entities owned and operated by IMAIM CAPITAL. The role requires working knowledge of accounting procedures and practices to maintain accuracy and detail in order to understand financial conditions of our real estate businesses.
Part-time, two days weekly (Eight hour days)
Competitive hourly wage, dependent on experience
- Account payables
- Account receivables
- Reporting (ie. Open balance reports, Rent Rolls, P/Ls, Balance sheets, etc)
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Budgeting and cash flow review
- Assistance with annual tax filings
- Creating new accounts
- Issuing and recording distributions
- Issuing 1099s
- Reviewing status of loan accounts
- Backup accounting files
- Any other tasks related to the above responsibilities
- Must have a high level of integrity.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the team.
- Competence in operation of accounting software (ie Quickbooks), telephone, copy machine, fax machine, personal computer, and mobile phones.
- Familiar with cloud based software such as Salesforce (or other CRM systems), Google Drive, and other online storage software (dropbox, etc.).
- Must possess a positive attitude towards learning new skills.
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Take pride in your work
- Provide consistent performance
- Adhere to IMAIM CAPITAL brand standards
- Business-level English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Interested candidates may begin the application process at:
We welcome anyone interested in the position listed above to contact us using the form below.